- Our Group will comply with the laws, guidelines and the other regulations regarding to handling personal information, such as “Act on the Protection of Personal Information”, “Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in Administrative Procedures” and “Guidelines for the Proper Handling of Specific Personal Information (for Business Operators)”.
- Our Group has established "Specific personal information Handling Rules" regarding security management measures for specific personal information.
- Our Group will collect personal information and specific personal information lawfully and rightfully, and will not collect personal information and specific personal information by illegal and/or unauthorized means. When Our Group receives personal information and specific personal information from our customer, Our Group notifies such customer of the purpose of use of personal information and specific personal information. Our Group will not use personal information and specific personal information other than such purpose of use. If it becomes necessary to use personal information and specific personal information other than such purpose of use, Our Group obtains the consent of the related customers and announces the new purpose of use. For the prevention of unauthorized use of personal information, the personal information protection manager will confirm adequacy of treatment of personal information and specific personal information, and will improve governance of personal information through voluntary inspection and internal audit.
- Our Group will endeavor to keep the personal information and specific personal information accurate and updated, and will take the appropriate security measures to prevent the leakage, loss or damage of personal information and specific personal information. If personal information is leaked, lost or damaged, Our Group will immediately take corrective action, investigate the cause and establish recurrence prevention measures. In addition, Our Group will notify relative people and organization of incident information to the extent necessary.
- In the event that Our Group commissions the handling of personal information and specific personal information to a third party, Our Group will execute necessary agreement with such third party to protect personal information and specific personal information, and will conduct appropriate supervision.
- Our Group will share personal information between Our Group companies in order to provide comprehensive services by Our Group.
Our Group Companies are listed on the following web site.
Purpose of use: Same as “Purpose of Use of Personal Information” described in “Publicly announcement relating Personal Information”.
Items of personal information to be shared: Items required for the purpose of use, such as name, address, telephone number, etc.
Administrative manager of sharing: Bushiroad Inc.
Means of acquisition: Writing and oral such as web site, e-mail, letter, telephone, etc.
- Except for the following cases, Our Group will not disclose personal information to any third party.
- The case that the customer agrees to such disclosure.
- The case that there are special conditions in the Clause 23 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other statutory regulations.
- The case that Our Group is required to disclose personal information by court of jurisdiction or governmental agency under the laws or other statutory regulations.
- The case that Our Group discloses personal information in the form not identifying a specific person.
- The case that Our Group makes inquiries credit card numbers and other information required to settlement of the payments of the customers to credit card companies or Other financial institutions.
- Unless otherwise permitted by the “Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in Administrative Procedures”, Our Group will not disclose specific personal information to any third party.
- Our Group will establish a service counter for receiving complaints and consultations regarding personal information and specific personal information, and will take appropriate measures.
- Our Group will continually review and improve the management system to protect personal information and specific personal information.
- Contact for personal information is as follows:
Personal information service counter: Personal Information Protection Manager
Address: 6F Sumitomo Nakanosakaue Bldg., 1-38-1 Chuo, Nakano-ku, Tokyo
E-mail Address: email@example.com
President and CEO Takaaki Kidani
Established on October 20, 2017
Revised finally on July 1, 2022
Bushiroad Inc. has been certified “Privacy Mark” by Japan Information Processing Development Center (JIPDEC) on December 14, 2018. It is the mark allowed to use as a result of that Our Group has established the system for taking appropriate measures to protect personal information and got certified as a corporation managed and operated under the personal information management system (JIS Q 15001).
Publicly announcement relating personal information
1.Purpose of use of personal information
Our Group will use personal information only to the extent necessary for following purposes.
|Category of personal information||Purpose of use|
|Various inquiry information||To correspond to inquiries and troubles, and provide after services.|
|Client information||To communicate with a client, perform an agreement and request to perform an agreement.|
|Recruitment applicant information||To recruit staffs and employees.|
|Employees information||To manage human resources and to contact for business.|
|Specific personal information||
2.Publicly announcement relating Retained personal data
For handling retained personal data, at the request of related regulations and laws, Our Group publishes the followings.
- Name of the company.
You can find the representative and the address on Company Overview (https://bushiroad.co.jp/en/company/overview).
- Personal information protection manager: Administration Manager
- All of the purpose of use of retained personal information.
Please refer “1. Purpose of use of personal information”.
- Contact information for inquiries and complaint.
Personal information inquiries: Personal information protection manager
Address: 6F Sumitomo Nakanosakaue Bldg., 1-38-1 Chuo, Nakano-ku, Tokyo
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name and contact information of accredited personal information protection organization to which Our Group belong.
※Our Group does not belong to an accredited personal information protection organization.
- Means of claiming disclosure and other requests.
Please refer “Article 3. Procedures for disclosure and other requests relating Personal Information”.
Subcontracting, Shared Use, Third Party Provision
Security Control Measures
With regard to the treatment of personal information, Our Group is enforcing the management complaint with requirements of Privacy Mark. Specifically, Our Group is enforcing the following measures;
(1) Organization Security Control Measures
- Establishing the protection management system for personal information
- Establishing and operating the rules and guidelines stipulating the protection of personal information
(2) Human Security Control Measures
- Education of personal information protection for all employees
(3) Physical Security Control Measures
- Entrance control of area holding personal information
- Keeping confidential documents under lock and keys
- Managing entrance and exit of both employees and visitors
(4) Technical Security Control Measures
- Controlling the access of the system dealing with personal information
- Monitoring the system dealing with personal information
(5) Catching up the outside circumstance
- Grasping Personal Information Protection Act of the countries holding personal information
- Enforcing the security management measures
Please contact the personal information service counter for more detail.
3.Procedures for disclosure and other requests relating personal information
Our Group accepts the requests for notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, addition and/or deletion of contents, suspension of use, and delete or stop of provision to third parties relating personal information at the personal information service counter. However, Our Group can not accept requests hereinabove under the requirement of laws and regulations, and/or expiring retention period set by Our Group.
For the requests hereinabove, send the following documentation to our personal information service counter.
【Documents which a customer must send to Our Group】
- Application form for personal information inquiry
Please fill in prescribed form following items.
- Your address, name, phone number and seal.
- Date of an inquiry.
- Information necessary to identify personal information required to be disclosure.
- Identity verification documents or certification showing that you are a principal or an agent.
＜In the case you contact Our Group＞
・At least either one of driver's license, passport, health insurance card or copy of residence card.
＜In the case a statutory agent of a minor or an adult ward contacts Our Group＞
・Documents showing legal authority of statutory agent.
・At least either one of driver's license, passport, health insurance card or copy of residence card of a statutory agent.
＜In the case a privately appointed agent contacts Our Group＞
・Power of Attorney (sealed with your registered seal) .
・Your seal certification.
・At least either one of driver's license, passport, health insurance card or copy of residence card of a privately appointed agent.
- Fee:1,000Japanese Yen（only for notification of the purpose of use or disclosure）
Address：6F Sumitomo Nakanosakaue Bldg., 1-38-1 Chuo, Nakano-ku, Tokyo
Bushiroad Inc. Personal Information Protection Manager
※If an agent contacts Our Group, please inquire of personal information service counter. In addition, the person who can contact Our Group as an agent is limited to following person.
- A statutory agent of a minor or an adult ward.
- An agent entrusted by you to make a request for disclosure, etc.
In the case Our Group received above request, after conducting necessary research, Our Group will give a reply to you within 2weeks. Please note that in order to prevent personal information from being leaked by spoofing, we will use registered mail which only you or your agent can receive.
You can refuse to receive cookies and display an alert when you receive cookies by editing your computer’s control panel (refer the manual of your computer for editing control panel).
Information about the explanation for Terms of Service of Google Analytics
It is possible to invalidate Google Analytics by changing the add-on settings of the browser.
Google Analytics optout add-on